Wednesday 1 March 2017

Starting with a confession

There is nothing as overwhelming as rage, at least for me.

I might even call it my safety blanket at times. It's a familiar frenemy we both are joined in for a long time.
I admit that He visits me on the smallest of issues and his arrival is akin to a plume of hot ash covering me miles inside itself. I feel my fist being molded into a hammer and my eyes becoming deep lakes of lava.
My body heats up intensely and all I hear within me thousands of screaming souls, trying to climb a well from the netherworld with complete savagery.
I m no longer myself but a body ravaging with fire and two arms waiting to rip open anything I see in front of my eyes.

It is a familiar situation with me, as it occurs everyday, a several hundred times. 

It is still in me as I write this post. I cannot pinpoint its genesis but I know that it's there.

People mostly talk about how compassion is the key to abolishing this dreaded part of me, but compassion for what?
For a person who is a part of hypocrisy? For those who condemn murder while supporting it?

Yes, inequality, hypocrisy and aggression.... calls HIM out. Despite knowing about my limitations on changing that event, I m still helpless.
I cant get rid of it completely.

Perhaps I am already aware that someday my anger will destroy my very existence, and maybe I should be ready for that.

I am not sure as how to derive a conclusion on this post, but I guess venting really doesnt have a structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment